Viega ProPress® Zero Lead™ Ball Valves
Only Viega offers a line of ball valves manufactured from a material specifically designed for ZeroLead press technology. Made from our unique silicon-bronze alloy, these ball valves provide the same quality, reliability, and performance as all Viega press fittings.
Installers can trust their connections with revolutionary Viega ProPress technology.
The patented Viega Smart Connect® feature helps installers easily identify unpressed connections during pressure testing.
Video: Viega Smart Connect technology
Viega Zero Lead ball valves are designed for use in lead-free potable water systems.
- Available in sizes from ½" to 2"
- Zero Lead bronze body and connections
- A variety of configurations, P x P, P x FPT and P x Hose Thread
- 316 stainless steel ball
- Choice of P x P valve stem in Eco Brass® or stainless steel
- Certified to ASME A112.4.14-2004 and NSF-61G.