SPIRAX SARCO STS 17.2 steam trap station has been designed to provide a convenient ‘ready-to-install’ trapping solution which has an upstream isolation valve, a universal connector with strainer, a check valve, and a downstream isolation valve.
Key features and benefits:
- Quick and simple maintenance of steam trap with simple two-bolt connector, reducing system downtime and maintenance costs compared to traditional trapping stations.
- Single permanent in-line component, ease of specification and installation.
- Pre-assembled construction minimizing on-site fabrication, quick and easy installation, no screwed connections therefore reducing potential leak paths.
- All stainless steel construction, long and trouble-free life with good corrosion resistance and ‘cleanliness’.
- Compatible steam trap options providing flexible supply and selection.
- An in-trap sensing option providing automatic steam trap operation indication.
To order Spirax Sarco Steam Products call Yeager Supply, Inc at 800-422-8140
Now customers can call us to request a Yeager Supply Spirax Sarco Steam Trap Survey or Steam System Optimization Proposal
Just call 800-422-8140 to schedule your free consultation.